Meditation: Being where you want to be
This is a mediation you can use if you want a new career, to change a personal attribute (such as being more confident), or to change where you are in life. This meditation will help you get into the right vibratory state to be what it is you want to be. The idea of it is visualizing yourself doing or being what it is you desire and connecting in with that person until you become them. Make sure you are sitting in a comfortable and quite place and allow yourself to take your time with this.
- Close your eyes and get yourself into a meditative state
- See yourself in your minds eye, take a good look at yourself. Notice your features, what you are wearing etc.
- Now imagine that person doing what it is you wish to be doing in your life. See them in that environment, who are they interacting with, what are they wearing, what are they doing.
- Once you have a good picture in your mind, imagine a red cord coming out from your root chakra and connecting with the you in your minds root chakra.
- Next imagine an orange cord coming out of your sacral chakra and connecting with the you in your minds sacral chakra.
- Continue to go to each chakra, yellow for your solar plexus, green cord for you heart, light blue for your throuht, dark blue for your third eye.
- See all the cords in perfect alignment
- Imagine a purple cord coming out of the top of your head going up and connecting in with source. See the same thing coming out of the you in your minds eye. Know that now the person you are now and the person you would like to be are now connected and in perfect alignment.
- See yourself switching places with the you in your minds eye. See how it feels to be doing what you want to be doing, notice any changes in how you are sitting. Notice how good it feels to be doing what it is you have been desiring.
- Sit with that until you feel you are ready to open your eyes.
When you are done, try to hold on to that feeling for as long as possible. You may do this as many times as you wish.
Good luck and have fun!